REVIEW: W7 Glam Box


I'm not familiar with the brand W7 as I haven't seen this brand stocked in Boots or Superdrug however I saw this Glam Box set in TK Maxx or you can buy these products separately online.

W7's aim is to offer high quality cosmetics at an affordable price. I like the sound of their aim and after browsing through their site, they have an extensive range of products which can cater to everyone's needs.  Something that deserves a massive thumbs up from me is that they do not test on animals. 

Now, onto the review...



At a first glace, I was stunned by how similar this palette is to the Naked 2 palette, to the extent that I would call this a dupe. So if you're like me and can't stomach the big price tag on the Naked 2 palette, I would recommend getting this either separately or in a set.  

This eye shadow palette holds 12 shadows in varying warm brown and gold tones in a sleek sturdy tin which had come with a double ended eye shadow brush. For the price of the product, I was really surprised to see such wonderful sophisticated packaging which gives a luxury feel about it. 

 As the names suggests the shades are 'natural nudes' therefore there are matte and shimmers suitable for everyday wear. It can make very beautiful day time looks or you can darken it to make a smoky golden look which would be divine for the evening.   I really like that although it's directed in a warmer palette it has also included a cool toned brown which can be used a transitional colour.

The shadows are pigmented with little fall out but to make the colours truly pop, I would recommend using an eyeshadow primer. From the range of shadows I feel like the golden shimmers are definitely more up my street than the mattes. Though this is fairly new, my typical eye makeup look from this palette would be a golden shimmer depending on the mood and weather, then darken the creases a little with the cool toned brown. 

This eye shadow palette also has a handful of matte and shimmers however, this palette focuses on purple hues. Like the In the Buff palette it comes in a tin and contains the same properties as the other shadows. 

Admittedly, I can say that this palette would not get as much use at the In The Buff Palette as I find purple shades harder to work with but I have heard that purple makes brown eyes stand out so I may do some experimenting to make a purple smoky eye.

 One thing I like over the In the Buff palette is the size. This size is a perfect size to pop into your travel bag as it's not too bulky but still sturdy therefore if W7 did this palette size with shades from In the Buff palette it would be a true winner. 


This trio contains everything you may need on your cheeks. The packaging reminds me of the Urban Decay Flushed Palette however, I will not call this a dupe because even though they contain similar products the colour of the products are different therefore the only 'dupe' that you may call this is a packaging dupe not the actual product.

This contains 3 matte powders- bronzer, blush and a highlight. The embossing on the powders make them so aesthetically pleasing, it really makes the product seem like a higher-end cheek palette. Like all the palettes  above it also comes in a tin container which is quite handy as you have all 3 cheek products you may possibly need in one place than having to dig through your stash to look for them.

The pigmentations of these powders are subtle and buildable therefore if you want a more intense look, just simply layer it up. My favourite powder from this palette has definitely got to be the blush, it's a dusty melba pink colour which looks lovely on the cheeks.


To conclude, I am amazed with how late I am to discover W7. It's such an amazing brand which produce amazing products with adorable packaging at an affordable price- what more could I want from a brand.

Have you tried any makeup from W7?


No comments